Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
- Go to .minecraft/texturepacks folder
- Open your Texturepack .zip file (commonly Sphax 128x)
- Drag and drop the files from this zip to your texturepack's
- I will not to Gold Items as no one Ever does those ^_^ (i dont )
- I need Help On the Carpenter's Saw Texture. PM me if you Wanna Help
- Sphax for his Great Texturepack
Playing Better Than Wolves? Want it to be more sexy than it already is? Use this!
Sphax-Style Better Than Wolves
You may have broken the space-time continuum.