[128x - 32x] Thaumcraft [MC1.1 - 1.7 & 1.12]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Patch Creator
272 Posts
 x 2

Post 07 Feb 2015, 21:50

Okay guys, I have made a repo. It's nothing special but it should work just fine. You can view it here.
Image
User avatar
303 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 22:09

I uhh happen to have an extensive (klepto-esque) collection of PSDs from the forums. What all are you looking for?
User avatar
Patch Creator
272 Posts
 x 2

Post 07 Feb 2015, 22:21

Laruae wrote:I uhh happen to have an extensive (klepto-esque) collection of PSDs from the forums. What all are you looking for?
ALL YOU HAVE ... basically ...
AND ALL THAT EVERYBODY HAS ...
Image
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 22:27

I submitted a pull request with all the psds from my preliminary search of my dropbox. They're not all named correctly though afaik.

Laruae, ALL THE PSDS
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
User avatar
Patch Creator
272 Posts
 x 2

Post 07 Feb 2015, 22:53

Sparkst3r wrote:I submitted a pull request with all the psds from my preliminary search of my dropbox. They're not all named correctly though afaik.

Laruae, ALL THE PSDS
Ok, I'm seriously digging the Git repo. Merged your commit, made separate folders for PSDs and Workspace. BTW, Spanky, some funky names there, won't mess around with them till tomorrow! :D
Image
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 23:37

crumbl3d wrote:
Sparkst3r wrote:I submitted a pull request with all the psds from my preliminary search of my dropbox. They're not all named correctly though afaik.

Laruae, ALL THE PSDS
Ok, I'm seriously digging the Git repo. Merged your commit, made separate folders for PSDs and Workspace. BTW, Spanky, some funky names there, won't mess around with them till tomorrow! :D
Blame Caden.
I also found more stuff and pushed a pull request.

-- 07 Feb 2015, 23:28 --

I found a file that caden made from TC2/3 that's 90MB what should I do as I couldn't hope to upload it.

-- 07 Feb 2015, 23:37 --

Also Crumblydoo, you should probably add the credits from the thread OP to the Readme.
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
User avatar
303 Posts
 x 0

Post 08 Feb 2015, 02:42

Sparkst3r wrote:I found a file that caden made from TC2/3 that's 90MB what should I do as I couldn't hope to upload it.
I uhh, am going to need to request literally all of your PSDs. All of them. Same goes to everyone else who reads this here post. PM me gigabytes of data. I need moar!

Also, I assume you want just the Thaumcraft 4 PSDs? What about Thaumcraft 3 PSDs?
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 08 Feb 2015, 04:50

Laruae wrote:
Sparkst3r wrote:I found a file that caden made from TC2/3 that's 90MB what should I do as I couldn't hope to upload it.
I uhh, am going to need to request literally all of your PSDs. All of them. Same goes to everyone else who reads this here post. PM me gigabytes of data. I need moar!

Also, I assume you want just the Thaumcraft 4 PSDs? What about Thaumcraft 3 PSDs?
Well my dropbox is 75% textures and my total dropbox size is 10GB so that's a whole lot of pixels.
You can have all the textures if you can trawl through the index of every file on my dropbox I generated.
If you find any mistakes in it, sorry blame Python.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45524288/Public.htm

WARNING: It's over 47000 lines/file long. Don't get lost.


And yes, all the textures even Thaumcraft 1 textures. Caden made a nice job of the TC1 textures.
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
User avatar
Patch Creator
272 Posts
 x 2

Post 08 Feb 2015, 15:40

Sparkst3r wrote:Well my dropbox is 75% textures and my total dropbox size is 10GB so that's a whole lot of pixels.
You can have all the textures if you can trawl through the index of every file on my dropbox I generated.
If you find any mistakes in it, sorry blame Python.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45524288/Public.htm

WARNING: It's over 47000 lines/file long. Don't get lost.


And yes, all the textures even Thaumcraft 1 textures. Caden made a nice job of the TC1 textures.
Ok, now I can safely say that you are crazy! :)
Image
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 08 Feb 2015, 21:40

crumbl3d wrote:
Sparkst3r wrote:Well my dropbox is 75% textures and my total dropbox size is 10GB so that's a whole lot of pixels.
You can have all the textures if you can trawl through the index of every file on my dropbox I generated.
If you find any mistakes in it, sorry blame Python.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45524288/Public.htm

WARNING: It's over 47000 lines/file long. Don't get lost.


And yes, all the textures even Thaumcraft 1 textures. Caden made a nice job of the TC1 textures.
Ok, now I can safely say that you are crazy! :)
I've been crazy for a long time. Hehe.... he.... heeeh HAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHA.
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
Post Reply