[128x - 32x] Thaumcraft [MC1.1 - 1.7 & 1.12]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Post Reply
User avatar
303 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 15:39

I vote github repository as well!

We can also maintain folders for each respective version with differing textures/changes.
User avatar
48 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 15:47

@Laruae I made a gif of the problem I was noticing

Show
Image
User avatar
303 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 16:08

matthewb117 wrote:@Laruae I made a gif of the problem I was noticing

Show
Image
Oh wow, thats... impressively off. Mind doing me a favor and uploading the textures and .mcmeta files you have the the lamps? Also, is this the only lamp that does that? Or do the Breeding and Growth lamps do the same?
User avatar
48 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 17:45

Laruae wrote:Oh wow, thats... impressively off. Mind doing me a favor and uploading the textures and .mcmeta files you have the the lamps? Also, is this the only lamp that does that? Or do the Breeding and Growth lamps do the same?

lamp_side.png
Show
Image


lamp_side.png.mcmeta
Show

-- 07 Feb 2015, 17:45 --

Also the problem is with all 3 types of lamp.
User avatar
78 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 18:09

Laruae wrote:
matthewb117 wrote:@Laruae I made a gif of the problem I was noticing

Show
Image
Oh wow, thats... impressively off. Mind doing me a favor and uploading the textures and .mcmeta files you have the the lamps? Also, is this the only lamp that does that? Or do the Breeding and Growth lamps do the same?
Yes, breeding and herba lamps are dancing as well.
User avatar
Got Grungey First
428 Posts
 x 3

Post 07 Feb 2015, 20:02

I'm looking at it currently in animker. It's definitely the texture. It does exactly what Matthew's gif shows.
Last edited by EskiMojo14 on 07 Feb 2015, 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
78 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 20:24

EskiMojo14 wrote:I'm looking at it currently in animker. It's definitely the texture. It does exactly what Max's gif shows.
It is Matthew gif, to be honest)
Why to invent a bicycle? Is'nt it possible just to take Nowamanga psd's for lamps? they are good.
User avatar
303 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 20:25

Ive got the lamp situation under control. Building the animation sheets as I check the forums.
User avatar
Got Grungey First
428 Posts
 x 3

Post 07 Feb 2015, 20:26

maxtillentine wrote:-snip-
It is Matthew gif, to be honest) -snip-
Fixed. ;)
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 07 Feb 2015, 20:53

+1 for github. Especially to keep the .psds from wandering off into the ether. Half of mine of gone walkies and I can't find them.
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
Post Reply